New

Monday, August 11, 2008

Still broken

So I just figured out the whole making a title for my entries and it dawned on me that I love to come up with titles. They are not always that clever but I have way to many titles for my book that I will some day write, so I will use them here. This last week was pretty quiet without Brandi. Kaj got to go for a little 4-wheeler ride every night. It is amazing how he just crawls right over to them. The kids at daycare are convinced that he has started walking(it was just one step on his own and he hasn't done it since Tuesday)and that he has started talking. He is definately imitating us. He had his first campfire last night too. Brandi is now 7. At some point we are going to have her friends over for a sleepover but boy did things just get busy here with only 3 weeks before school.

The dock for downloading pictures is still at Kodak for analysis, but I am hoping to get something back here shortly.

This weekend is a 5 hour one way road trip with the kids. Wish us luck!

1 comment:

Karen said...

Good Luck on the trip!!
I'm going through withdrawls with no pictures!! Hope it all gets fixed soon!
Love, Auntie Karen