New

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Kicked back

Spa Weekend! Karli, Brandi and myself went to the waves of Superior Spa for the day saturday. Brandi had a mani/pedi and massage, Karli had a pedi, massage and facial and I had the same as Karli. We spent the whole day just getting pampered and had a wonderful time. Brandi said she wants to do it every time she is here. I told her she can get a job. But I think it is something that us girls will have to do again from time to time. Anyone is welcome to join in when they are in the neighborhood!
One kicked back Cowboy

Grandma and Grandpa came over for awhile tonight. Brandi got her first bible today in church so they brought over some of their favorite bible verses for her to be able look up. If anyone else has any they would like to pass on I would appreciate it.


The cowgirl out for a stroll



Brandi figuring out the self timer on the camera.





No comments: