So much Facebook so little time!
Nap time. Just so I don't get in trouble let me make it perfectly clear that this rarely happens so it was worth getting a picture.
Dad has really been into this hat lately. Not sure why other than he says it is warm. It is one that Mom had knit and then they went camping in Colorado and the place he was at sewed in a windbreaker material. So there you have it. He will be disappointed with how poorly I told the story but at least I got some of it.
Father and daughter matching hair cuts. Now we just need the grandson/nephew in the picture and you would have a hard time telling everyone apart.
Karli is addicted to these old chairs. They are just like the one that Grandma Wiinanen used to have.
Kids headed to Duluth with us for more holiday fun with Grandma Swanson. They can hardly stand it.!





No comments:
Post a Comment