New

Tuesday, January 27, 2015

random

The Goings On
Brandi bought her first snowmobile with her own money.  $500 for a 24 year old snowmobile.  Apparently it is in great shape.  She is have some difficulties and her Dad has been trying to help her with it since is has it in Hermantown with her right now.  We will see how that goes.  It is mostly boys she hangs out with there and they all like to tinker on their snowmobiles.

Kaj and Brandi's swearing but not swearing phrase right now is turd nuggets.  I am not a fan but I feel these things should be recorded for them to be able to read about later.
Both yes Both have really gotten into farting.  I believe I might have to caught out all gas producing foods if I am to have well behaved children ever again.

Kaj got to go on an overnight with Brandi and some of her friends.  He watched his first horror movie (supposedly it wasn't a really nasty one just a whispy ghost that popped up here and there) Thank you Andrea Larsen.  So now he is scared to sleep in his own bed.  All this maybe is just the latest excuse to not go to bed because he really has a hard time with that.  Yesterday he said we should get up at 5:30 every morning.  I told him he would need to go to bed an hour earlier and he backed off on the getting up so early.

Karli had the Beargrease checkpoint stuff the last couple of days.  She did a very good job and learned alot about what to do and not do.  I think it was a success.  She has the same kind of energy that my Dad has for that kind of stuff.  To run for days on end with no sleep and not appear that you haven't gotten any sleep.  Me, I can not function like that.  Rebecca also came and helped for most of the first day.

On Sunday Kaj had skiing and as usual he didn't want to go but once he went he had a blast and even got a bunch of the other kids to go for another ski after the ski club was done.  Sounds like everyone liked that.

Kaj also had one of his friends over last Thursday night.  It was Trevor's first overnight anywhere other than Grandma's so his Mom was a bit nervous.  It went great other than Toby bit him on the nose.  Luckily just some scratches and Trevor was totally into Toby still.  Not sure what to do with that dog.

Auntie Karen is coming to Duluth to help Grandma for a week.  God bless her.  Hopefully we will get to have her up here for a day if Grandma will let her go!




No comments: