New

Thursday, August 17, 2017

They survived!

Kaj got home about 8 last night from his first camping trip.
This is the picture of them leaving on Monday in the rain.  At my house the rain stopped in the evening and was pretty much clear for the rest of their trip.  They camped on Seagull.  One night on Peanut Island and I haven't yet determined where the second night was.  Kaj's first comment.  Look at this (shows his flexed muscle) it is twice the size it was.  He said that he and Reese made a pretty good team with the paddling and that he was begging everyone to go paddling with him.  He just couldn't get enough of it.  The boys were in one tent and the girls in the other.  Trail Center was great on the way back.  He couldn't wait to drink something other than water.  Gma and Gpa put too much Hot Choco in his coffee for creamer in the mornings.  And now we need to build a sauna at our house.  All in all I would say it was a success.  I don't know if Gma and Gpa had as much fun as the kids so who knows if they will do it again but I hope they do!  I will share more as more stories and pictures are passed along.

No comments: