Kaj came in the other night and he said that he is going to have to be the one to remember all the stuff about the house and Dad's trip to Montana to work. So glad he is taking it upon himself to want to remember all the history of the family.
He also was finally trained to wire outlets so then I had him train me. We wired his room and my room lickadee split. To train me he had me watch him and he described the whole thing. Then he said the next one you are doing by yourself big girl...So I went and did the next one myself and I had all the wires in and he had to come over to inspect me. He took one look and told me I failed. What! He said your ground is all the way over here. I said I know it is because you have the screw driver and I couldn't screw it in yet. - Well you could have gone and gotten another one- I know but you were almost done so I was just waiting....that went on for awhile. He is definitely at the age where he is copying his father as much as he possibly can.
No comments:
Post a Comment