New

Monday, March 7, 2011

Same old, same old

Busy weekend, still broke down as far as the logging operation, kids went sledding, swimming, sunday school, church, watched a movie, kids tore apart the house...
All more of the same. I am really sick of winter but at the same time we need to be able to at least try and put up some wood this winter so I guess it can stay cold for awhile longer so that can happen. It is just a real drag the road bans because then you are pretty much shut down for a month to a month and a half. Then finally the trucks can roll after the roads dry out.

We have Brandi this coming weekend as well. It should be pretty fun because there is a family day at the North House Folk School. They are going to make wooden toys and then there is a dance as well. I also think that Dad and Rebecca are going to take the kids skiing at some point.

No comments: