New
Friday, May 24, 2013
Performance
Last night Skinner and I drove to Duluth for Brandi's concert. They sang a lot of popular tunes. A Green Day Medley, Accidently in Love, Now I See(?)(from the movie Tangled). The kids did a great job. I can't believe all the ones that got up and did solos. Brandi was singing along even when the 7th and 8th Graders were singing because she knew all the words. She did a great job and what a feet by the choir teachers with at least 300 hundred if not 600 kids in the production. I took a video and as I was doing that I noticed that Brandi was bouncing her leg to the beat. I scanned down all the kids legs and she was the only one. And I think that she had come up with hand motions for all the songs too but they were doing them in the program. Maybe she will be a back up singer when she grows up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment